Easy Price Comparison Shopping with Smartprix

Going around the online shopping websites and comparing the price of the desired item or gadget is sometimes irritating and time consuming process. An app in your smartphone can make you happy by giving you Best Deals from Online Shopping Sites like Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon, etc at one place..

An analysis shows that more than 92% of users are paying more when they don’t use Price Comparison App, and the rest 8% users are likely to spend 400% more time on shopping sites to find out the best deals. That’s where an app Smartprix comes into the picture.

Smartprix app  - saves more than 45% money and 
                          - 400% of your precious time on shopping sites.

Smartprix App provides you the following things when you shop online:
• The Best Online Price Comparison feature
• Instant Price Drop Alert Notifications
• Compare products & find Advantages / Disadvantages
• Authentic Expert Reviews and unbiased Genuine User Reviews
• Detailed Product Specifications & Analysis
• Exclusive Best Deals and Offers
• Discover Products across multiple categories
• Browse store specific online deals, offers and coupons
• Filter specifications as per your needs

• Save time, find lowest price & get best deals
• Smooth and intuitive user experience
Exclusive coupons & cashbacks

Click here for Android App 
Click Here to go to smartprix.com 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment